Help young listeners press play on a fun-filled summer with over 60 new summer audiobooks in our new catalog, from bestselling authors Rick Riordan, Kate DiCamillo, Rick Yancey, John Grisham, and more. Plus, turn up the heat on your summer audio displays with FREE marketing materials.
With numerous literacy benefits and high entertainment value, audiobooks are heating up headphones across the country. Perfect for family road trips, audiobooks provide engaging entertainment while promoting literacy development; they guarantee that getting to any destination will be a fun adventure; and they help students avoid the summer learning slide by encouraging listening over the summer months.
Visit our Free Materials and Resources page to view a full PDF of the catalog or request a FREE physical copy in the mail.
- Learn how audiobooks support literacy in America at www.penguinrandomhouse.com/literacy
- Fall ’16 and Spring ’16 Drop-Ins from Stephenie Meyer, Cornelia Funke, Jesse Andrews, and Youtube stars Dan Howell and Phil Lester
- Drive up your audiobook circulation this summer with free marketing materials
- Meet Narrator January LaVoy, in a piece originally featured on the BOT blog
- Build LGBTQ core collections with Hear Diversity & Read Proud Listen Proud title suggestions
- Non-Fiction Listens that will entertain listeners with amazing true details, while they build essential listening skills
- Over 60 new summer listens from bestsellers like Rick Yancey, Kate DiCamillo, John Grisham, and more
- A brand new series from Rick Riordan, The Trials of Apollo, an exciting spin-off of the beloved Heroes of Olympus series
- A new addition to the Listening Library classics program, read by a full cast of all-star narrators, GRIMM’S FAIRY TALES: A TREASURY OF FAVORITE STORIES
- Two new CD collectons from the kid favorite Who Was series: WHO WAS: SPORTS BIOGRAPHIES and WHO WAS: AUTHOR BIOGRAPHIES
- New Guys Listen picks, including YOUR PRESIDENTIAL FANTASY DREAM TEAM, CLICK HERE TO START, and FRANK EINSTEIN AND THE EVO-BELT
Find the full Listening Library Summer ’16 CD SOP featured collection below—an easy way for titles to be added to your cart:
- Visit our SOP and Archive page to download Listening Library’s Fall 2015 CD SOP Excel order form
- Visit our free materials page to download a FREE PDF, or to order FREE physical catalogs