- Listen-Alikes for What You're Binge-Watching - Spring 2020These days, many of us are doing our fair share of binge-watching. But these books will make your patrons turn off their TVs, pop some popcorn, and cozy up with these read-alike titles for their favorite shows and movies. Whether you're a fan of dystopia watching Contagion and Westworld, to a romance fan watching Love Is Blind and The Bachelor, we've got a great recommendation list for you right here.
- Sci-Fi Audio PicksSci-fi lovers may be in need of an imaginative escape. Encourage patrons to check out these amazing audiobooks...
- Author-Narrators with PodcastsLove listening to these authors’ podcasts? Don’t miss these author-read audiobooks featuring your favorite hosts. Links to podcasts here: (scroll down for audiobook list!) Happier with Gretchen Rubin • Life Will Be the Death of Me with Chelsea Handler • Stay Tuned with Preet • Before Breakfast | A Podcast w/ Laura Vanderkam • Family Secrets | Dani Shapiro • Judge John Hodgman • Akimbo a podcast from Seth Godin • Sooo Many White Guys hosted by Phoebe Robinson • The World of Lore • Pod Save the People with DeRay Mckesson • WorkLife with Adam Grant • Dear Sugars with Cheryl Strayed • Bodega Boys with Desus Nice & The Kid Mero • Anna Faris is Unqualified • Men in Blazers • WTF with Marc Maron • Politically Re-Active with W. Kamau Bell and Hari Kondabolu
- Reese Witherspoon's Book Club Picks on AudioHello Sunshine, hello audiobooks to enjoy in the sunshine whether taking a walk, lounging at the beach, commuting to work, or sitting inside while enjoying the view. Help your patrons hear the latest picks from Reese---sure to be heating up the holds list at your library!
- The Best Audiobooks of 2019
- Spring 2020 All BOT Audio Titles
- LibraryReads Favorites 2019Voter Favorites 2019---The top top ten books published this year that librarians across the country love. Don't miss these 4 audio editions, available from BOT! Learn more about the program and how to get involved at www.libraryreads.org.
- Spring 2020 BOT CDs
- October 2019 Booklist Mystery Webinar
- Spring 2020 Large Print SOP