- Better Sleep with AudiobooksFrom sleep training for baby, picks for kids, and sleep solutions for adults, these audiobooks for all ages are sure to give patrons sweet dreams. Check out PRH's Read to Sleep page for more sleep suggestions for readers and listeners! .
- Summer 2021 Large Print Titles
- Summer 2021 BOT Audiobook Titles
- Start Fresh in 2021 with AudiobooksThese personal growth listens will inspire patrons throughout the year!
- PRH Library March 2021 Staff Picks
- LibraryReads Favorites 2020Voter Favorites 2020---The top top ten books published this year that librarians across the country love. Don't miss these 7 audio editions, available from BOT LibraryReads has announced it's Voter Favorites 2020 list, including a top pick for The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett!! Learn more about the program and how to get involved at libraryreads.org.
- PRH Library February 2021 Staff Picks
- Audiobooks for Social Studies CurriculumIn conjunction with Penguin Random House's Education Marketing team, and in support of the NCSS 2020 conference, this curated list can help social studies educators and students dive deeper into recommended reading.
- Winternight Trilogy by Katherine Arden
- 2021 Andrew Carnegie Medals for Excellence in Fiction & Nonfiction LonglistThe Andrew Carnegie Medals for Excellence in Fiction and Nonfiction were established in 2012 to recognize the best fiction and nonfiction books for adult readers published in the U.S. the previous year. The two medal winners will be announced at RUSA’s Book and Media Awards event, which will take place online 3–4 p.m. Central time on February 4, 2021. See all of the nominees here. View all of BOT's audiobooks from the longlist, below: