Imprint: Listening Library
Genre: Juvenile Fiction - Animals - Ducks, Geese, etc.
Ages: 3-7 years
Release Date: June 28, 2022
0 Hours and 9 Minutes
This extra special anniversary edition of the New York Times bestselling Duck & Goose picture book is an egg-citing addition to any young readers' library.
It's an unforgettable children's classic starring two beloved characters, and a must-have for any child's home library.
Meet Duck and Goose, two young birds who mistake a polka-dot ball for an egg and have to master the art of cooperation—and sharing—to take care of it. But friendship is not always easy, as proved in this funny, accessible story. Young readers will instantly recognize themselves in these adorable and eternally optimistic characters.
Praise for the Duck & Goose series:
“Duck and Goose have taken their places alongside Frog and Toad and George and Martha as fine examples of friendship, curiosity and problem-solving.”—Kirkus Reviews
“Charming, funny, simple, and surprising. . . . Hills is master of the light comic touch.”—The Boston Globe
- Tennessee Volunteer State Book Award
- Texas 2x2 Reading List
- ALA Notable Children's Book
- Nick Jr. Family Magazine Best Book of the Year
- Kirkus Reviews Editor Choice Award
- Virginia Young Readers Program Award
- New York Public Library 100 Titles for Reading and Sharing
- IRA CBC Children's Choice
- Irma Simonton Black Award
- New York Times Bestseller