UPDATED January 2015: Thank you for your interest in Living Language. Please note this promotion has ended but while we no longer offer the Living Language programs listed below, Living Language digital programs are now available to libraries. For more information, please visit www.livinglanguagelibraries.com.
Your patrons speak many languages. Does your library?
BOT is excited to continue our BIGGEST Living Language sale yet with over 50 self-study programs offered at 50% off (starting as low as $10.50). Why not spend end-of-fiscal-year funds and grant money to connect your community with better language learning? Back-to-school time is the perfect time to reach dedicated self-study patrons, world travelers, new students, and curious patrons who seek out their local library as their language learning destination.
Let us help you add the best of Living Language to your shelves.
Reasons to build your collection:
- Connect your community, including ESL and refugee patrons
- Enhance (or start) your library’s conversation clubs
- Prepare your patrons for fall and winter travel – no matter where they’re headed!
- Support local students who look to their libraries for improved language learning
Why choose Living Language?
Based on aspects of the most successful approaches to language instruction developed over the past century, Living Language presents language in a natural and systematic way so that learners begin to speak right from the start, gradually master increasingly complex constructions, and develop practical language skills that can be put to use immediately in their own life.
- ESL programs available including English for New Americans and Easy American Idioms
- Living Language offers harder-to-find language programs in its Spoken World series, such as Tagalog, Thai, and Swahili
- Learn like an adult thanks to a proven four-part learning cycle called the Living Language Method™: Presentation, Practice, Expansion, and Review & Reinforcement
- Focus on more than just vocabulary – Unlike other popular language programs on the market, Living Language always includes syntax and grammatical structures
How to order:
- Order can be placed now through December 31, 2014 via phone 1-800-733-3000, fax 1-800-940-7046, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or online at www.booksontape.com/living-language-sale
- Use the buttons above to view our sale list and select your titles, as well as find language series descriptions.
- When purchasing, please clearly mark this promotional code in your email, fax, or in the special instructions box on our site: RHP036
- Titles ordered through this promotion do NOT count towards monthly SOP requirements.
- Living Language titles purchased through this sale are non-replaceable.
- Only sale items can be ordered together and cannot be combined with regular priced items.
- Sales price will not be reflected in the cart.
- Please note: SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. If a title in your order is sold out, it will be noted on the invoice.