Good news! We are thrilled to announce that due to popular demand, we have extended our Diamond Discount 75% off sale through May 31st! Thank you for your feedback. In addition to finding the full sale details and title lists, be sure to check out our new staff pick collections and other gems you may have missed below.
The audiobook industry continues to see tremendous growth. For the second year in a row, the Audio Publishers Association’s Sales Survey reported more than 20% growth in audiobook units and dollars.
As the long transition to digital continues so does the popularity of CDs in many Public Libraries, where circulation remains steady. Public Libraries with their vibrant collections remain the #1 source for CDs.
This Diamond Discount sale is an economical solution to help librarians keep up with the current demand for CDs and here’s why:
- With titles from adult authors like Janet Evanovich, Gillian Flynn, John Grisham, Debbie Macomber, and kid favorites like Dr. Seuss, Christopher Paul Curtis, James Dashner, and Kate DiCamillo, now is the time to stock your shelves with popular titles and series installations you may have missed due to budgetary constraints.
- With titles as low as $5.00, it’s a great time to weed your collection and add fresh titles that will keep patrons coming back for more.
- The recent Audio Publishers Association Consumer Survey—nearly half of all audiobook listeners report listening in their car most frequently. In fact, many audiobook fans have their first audiobook experience in cars.
- So, why are all of these people listening in cars? The average age of the car on the American road is at an all-time high of 11.4 years. Think back to late 2004, when there was no download technology in cars, and keep in mind that 11 years is the average—so there are many old cars knocking around out there with CD players waiting to be filled.
- But it’s not just about older cars—even new cars rely on the CD. 20-25 of the top selling cars in the US include a CD player in their base model. And, last year alone those 20 models with standard-issue CD players sold 6 million cars in the US.
How does the program work?
- Order from February 1, 2017 through
April 30, 2017May 31, 2017
- All order methods accepted: via our WEBSITE – use our online featured collections below to easily add titles to your cart;
OR via PHONE 1-800-733-3000; FAX 1-800-940-7046; or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- If ordering via email, fax, or phone, please use the excel spreadsheets below to make your selections.
- Note: SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED and titles will be removed from the list as they sell out.
- All BOT replacement warranties apply. View our terms of sale here.
- Value Added Services (VAS) available for current VAS customers.
This Sale is open to all Libraries and Schools that have an active account with us. You do NOT have to be a SOP customer.
Customers DO NOT need to include a special code on their orders to signify that they are sale orders
Sale titles DO NOT COUNT towards monthly SOP commitments.
Please contact your BOT or Penguin Random House Sales Representative with any questions.
If you’ve never ordered from Penguin Random House before, you can complete a new account form and open an account.
You can then purchase any titles from the Sale.
You can find more information on becoming a new customer here.
Any other questions? Please call Customer Service at 1-800-733-3000.
View Our Sale Titles
- Easy Online Ordering: BOT ADULT Featured Collection
- Phone, Fax, or Email Ordering:Download Diamond Sale ADULT TITLES EXCEL ORDER FORM
Kids and Teen Titles:
- Easy Online Ordering: LL KIDS AND TEENS Featured Collection
- Phone, Fax, or Email Ordering: Download Diamond Sale KIDS AND TEEN TITLES EXCEL ORDER FORM