- Spring '15 Large Print SOPFind our ranked Spring 2015 Large Print list below, full of exciting new titles that every library should have on their shelves, from a new Jonathan Kellerman thriller, to a modern retelling of the Jane Austen's classic, Emma. Plus, a new Debbie Macomber story about sisterhood, nonfiction by Eric Larson about the sinking of the Lusitania, and an Arthurian legend fantasy by librarian favorite Kazuo Ishiguro, and much more. Visit our SOP page to download an Excel order form.
- Spring '15 CD SOPFind our ranked Spring 2015 list below full of exciting new listens that every library should have in their collection, from a new Jonathan Kellerman thriller, to an exposé on college sports by New York Times journalist Joe Nocera. Plus, don't miss Kelly Link's imaginative stories, Mindy Kaling's hilarious essays, an Arthurian legend fantasy by librarian favorite Kazuo Ishiguro, and much more. These audiobooks will delight all ears! Visit our SOP page to download an Excel order form.
- October '14 BOT Releases
- 2014 New York Times Bestsellers (BOT)
- September '14 BOT Releases It's the perfect time of year for long car rides to admire colorful fall foliage, or to get back into a regular reading routine...which means audiobooks will be in high demand! We guarantee patrons will fall headphones over heels for this sensational September list of new CD and audio download releases featuring big names like Jonathan Kellerman, Lena Dunham, Ken Follett, Kirsten Gillibrand, Henry Kissinger, and many more!
- Summer and Fall '14 Large Print Drop-InsSOP Customers: Make sure you don't miss adding these Large Print Drop-Ins to your orders. IN THE KINGDOM OF ICE by Hampton Sides is a Summer '14 Large Print Drop-In. (The audio CD edition was ranked in our Summer '14 catalog.) The latest from President George W. Bush (currently UNTITLED) and PRINCE LESTAT by Anne Rice are both Large Print Drop-Ins for Fall '14.
- Fall '14 Large Print SOP
- Jane Austen-inspiredDid you know? After Shakespeare, Jane Austen is the most widely recognized literary figure today. After your patrons finish listening to titles by Jane Austen herself, recommend these Austen-inspired audiobooks.
- Business Listens: Maximize Your Daily CommuteHelp patrons maximize their daily commute or get ahead while at work thanks to these recommended Business Listens.
- Listens from RH Library Book Club Brochure: Vol. 8 What Will Your Book Club Read---or Listen to---Next? Click here to check out Random House Library Marketing's new Book Club resource, featuring titles perfect for your Book Club, along with sample discussion questions to make your selection process easier. A new section includes picks for Young Adult Book Clubs, too! All audio titles available from BOT are featured in the collection below.