- 2017 Andrew Carnegie Longlist for Excellence in Fiction & NonfictionSix finalists, three fiction and three nonfiction will be announced on October 26, 2016. The winners are announced at the RUSA Book and Media Awards Ceremony, Sunday, January 22, 2017, 5-7:00 p.m. EST, at the American Library Association's Midwinter Meeting in Atlanta.
- October ’16 BOT Releases
- Let Nick Offerman Read to You!
- Fall '16 Debut Fiction You Should HearCheck out Penguin Random House Library Marketing Group's Fall 2016 Debut Fiction Sampler here to get a sneak peek at these titles. From engrossing Historical Fiction to magical Fantasies to poignant Coming-Of-Age stories, the Penguin Random House Library Marketing Fall 2016 Debut Fiction Sampler is filled with fresh new voices that will appeal to all types of readers.
- September '16 BOT Releases
- Donald Trump audiobooks
- Hillary Clinton audiobooks
- Spring '17 BOT Audio Download Exclusives
- Spring '17 Large Print SOPFind our ranked Spring '17 list below, full of exciting Large Print titles, listed in rank order. Visit our SOP page to download an Excel order form.
- Spring '17 BOT CD SOPFind our ranked Spring '17 list below, full of exciting new listens on CD, listed in rank order. Visit our SOP page to download an Excel order form. Please note: Our not-to-be-missed Spring '17 CD drop-ins are listed at the top of the page. These titles did not appear in our Spring '17 catalog and are not ranked; they must be added to any Smart Ship orders.